Over the past 22 years, we've received many thousands of emails, cards, phone calls and text messages from our customers. These messages are from the heart. These messages are not just testimonials about the HoldingCross, but more importantly they are messages of hope, praise, encouragement, thanksgiving, love, and faith in what God is doing in our lives.
On the following pages, you will read of the work of the body of Christ reaching out and ministering in Jesus name ... We have been saved by grace to serve our Lord, minister to a hurting world and rejoice in what God is doing by His mercy and grace.
A prayer that Jesus taught his disciples to pray is familiar to millions around the world. We call it The Lord's Prayer. You know it! THY KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. These testimonies are a small sample of the kingdom work of the Body of Christ.
"We have been saved by believing in Jesus Christ.
It is nothing that we've done ... It is God's Gift."
Here are some "one Liners" ...
- Dad with a cross praying for his daughter until she marries.
- A Sophomore Baseball player in College receives a gift from his coach when he graduates High School - saves a classmate from suicide.
- A grandmother with a brain tumor leaves a legacy of prayer - for each grandchild
- A daughter gives a special gift for Dad on Fathers Day - a Family Cross
- A prodigal son receives a gift from mom - comes back to his faith when all else fails
- The neighbor and a tragic death of her husband - starts a grief ministry to help others "through the night of darkness"
- A Confirmation Class - engaging shut ins to pray for the youth - passing the mantle of prayer and ministry
- A child afraid of the storm is given a cross from mom - a reminder they are never alone
- The halfway house - ministry of hope and healing of memories
- The homeless - maybe the most valuable possession they have
- The night watch - a reminder of the reason they stand to serve and protect
- The District Attorney - a reminder each day - not my justice but His!
- The woman who lost her husband of 53 years receives "The Loved Cross" - "I know I'm loved but I have no one to hold"
- The home builder - The perfect gift as a "Welcome Home"
- The wedding couple give a personal gift of the HoldingCross and a note - "we appreciate your presence and we covet your prayers. Please pray for us as a couple".
- The Graduation - Seminarians receive The HoldingCross as a reminder to "carry the cross" in their daily ministry
- “So many in our little town have been blessed since I returned from Convention with the few HoldingCross I was able to purchase there. Thank you for this ministry.”
- ~ Honeoye Falls, New York USA ~
- “I would like to order the Large MinistryPack in memory of my mom to donate to our Hospice unit here in Hamilton. My good friend is the social worker there and she has seen what goodness comes from the people who are on their journey when they take hold of the cross. I know my mom would be proud to have this donation made in her memory.”
- ~ Hamilton, Ohio USA ~
- Just a quick note to say Thank You. My nine year old boy bought one of your HoldingCrosses with his own money last year. It's been amazing to see what God has been doing in his life since then. He takes his HoldingCross everywhere he goes. He seems to pray more often. He seems to be paying attention to the important things more. He seems to be more polite and greatful. I know it's not that piece of wood. I know it's the Holy Spirit working in him. Your ministry touches so many. Thanks again!
- ~ Dallas, Texas ~
- “Just wanted to let you know the wedding ring cross arrived in time and my wife love it. She greatly admired the craftsmanship, even down to the bow you wrapped it in. I presented it to her as is. She was very moved. Thank you very much for your hard work in such a short time frame. The cross will always be a magnificent memento of our 5th anniversary.:
- ~ Louisville, Kentucky USA ~
- “I received one of your beautiful HoldingCrosses as a gift this Christmas. I am blind so holding the cross and feeling its smoothness made such a wonderful connecting point for me with my Beloved Savior. Many blessings on your special ministry.”
~ Newtown, Pennsylvania USA ~
- My daughter is going into surgery next week. Please send me a HoldingCross as soon as you can. I just don't want to send her flowers or something. She is special and I want something special for her. She gave me one last year when I was going through some difficulty and it was so comforting to me. I know she will have the same experience.
~ Sacramento, CA ~
- “Thank you for your wonderful products that bring hope during some difficult times.”
- ~ Harker Heights, Texas USA ~
- “I was given a HoldingCross as a gift and they are a beautiful way to enhance prayer and feel the presence of Christ. Thank you for this ministry.”
- ~ Brewster, Massachusetts USA ~
- Yesterday I had a medical procedure at a local facility. The recovery room nurse who cared for me was named Sandee. As she was walking me to the door to leave I reached in my pocket and gave her my holding cross. I thought she was going to start crying right there. In 30 seconds she told me how much she needed prayer and the Lord, but was feeling God was not answering her prayers, as she asked them……….sounds like all of us, right. I quickly told her God answers prayer in many ways and to keep talking to Him. She asked me to pray for her and all that’s happening n her life. I have no idea what that is, but will ask the Lord to watch over her each day.
- Amazing how those crosses the Lord make through each of you help so many. Keep on keeping on………………………………….
- ~ Plano, Texas USA ~
- I came up to your booth in the Mall at Christmas. I was more curious than anything. What were those things, I thought? As you described them and how they are used I decided these would be the perfect gift for my family this year. You see, I'm being deployed overseas in January and I wanted something very personal and very special for each person in my family. I had been wandering around the mall thinking about what to give and found exactly what I need. Thank you for making this Christmas so special for me.
- ~ Denton, Texas USA ~
- I gave a HoldingCross to someone at Church last week. She was going through some tough times and I thought she might be able to use it at this time in her life. Well, you thought I gave her a million dollars! She was so thankful. She was in tears (of joy). It was just amazing.
- ~ Austin, TX USA ~
- I received my HoldingCross from my grandmother. It had my name engraved on it and a special note from her engraved on the other side. She gave it to me for Christmas. It is very special. She taught all of her grandchildren so much about prayer
- ~ Greensboro, NC USA ~
- Thank you so much for helping me with a very special gift for my best friend of 70 years. She and I grew up together, went to High School and College together, found our husbands and got married in the same year and raised our children and families together. I wanted a unique gift and your suggestion of the Entwined Heart HoldingCross was perfect. Putting her name with her husband and their wedding date on the other side made their 50th Wedding Gift VERY personal. Blessings to you!
- ~ Lansing, MI USA ~